For everyone’s safety, any staff member that displays any symptoms linked to COVID-19 or has come into contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus is asked to stay home until they have clearance from a GP. In turn, if you are planning to visit us and feel unwell or think you may have been exposed, we kindly ask that you reschedule your experience with us to a later time.
We are closely monitoring and supporting the advice from the government and all expert organizations. Our approach is to manage the situation in a balanced, calm and measured way while encouraging you to support local businesses.
We further include a link to Q&As and fact sheets the WHO has prepared. Please click here for these print resources.
Our top priority is everyone’s health and wellbeing. We highly recommend customers everywhere follow the health and travel advice of relevant authorities. We have implemented the VACC recommended practices when servicing customers cars which are Attached in an easy to read format.
Finally Staff and Customers are asked to:-
- ensure they are regularly washing their hands with soap and warm water;
- minimise shaking of hands;
- cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing, preferably with an elbow;
- safely dispose of any tissues after use;
- ensure that all equipment is properly wiped down after use